以下是來自 WordPress 官方的正式發佈公告。
It’s been exactly one month since we released the well-received WordPress 2.0 release. In the past 4 weeks we’ve been listening closely to feedback, squashing bugs wherever we find them, and watching how 2.0 handled under different loads.
We’ve rolled up all the most important fixes into a 2.0.1 release, which is now available for download.
All in all we’ve closed 114 bugs in the 2.0.1 release, which you’re welcome to check out if you’re curious about every fix. To summarize:
- You can now specify an upload directory, and whether to use date-based storage or not.
- Caching has been fixed under certain PHP enviroments.
- Permalinks have been fixed for weird enviroments as well.
- XML-RPC uploading works.
- Compatibility with older versions of PHP.
- Several WYSIWYG fixes and cleanups.
- Imports now use much less memory.
- Now works with MySQL 5.0 in strict mode.